EFFECT OF PROLIFERATION AREA DISTRICT AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT ON PUBLIC SERVICE TEWEH BARU, DISTRICT IN NORTH BARITO, INDONESIA

Sahid Pambudi, Setia Budhi, J. Jamaluddin

Abstract


In essence, regional growth and infrastructure development aims to bring public services to the community. Expansion of the districts cuts the distance and travel time from the village to the township for services; supported infrastructure development of roads, bridges and other infrastructure facilities. This study aimed to examine the effect of the District Regional Expansion (X1) and Infrastructure Development (X2) of the Public Service (Y) in the District of Teweh Baru, North Barito regency partial and simultaneous. The population was composed by 99 people chosen by using the probability sampling technique, while collecting data was done by using questionnaires. For data analysis was used SPSS v22. The test results proved that the Subdivision of the District Area has no significant effect on Public Service; while Infrastructure Development has a significant effect on Public Services. Other findings showed that, simultaneously District Expansion and Infrastructure Development have a significant effect of 69% and the remaining 31% is influenced by other variables.

 

Article visualizations:

Hit counter

DOI

Keywords


expansion, development, infrastructure, public services

Full Text:

PDF

References


Agustino, L. (2008). Dasar-dasar Kebijakan Publik. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Arikunto, S. (2002). Manajemen Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bryan, C., & Louis, G. W. (1987). Manajemen Pembangunan Untuk Negara Berkembang. Jakarta: LP3ES.

Denhardt, R. (1984). Theories of Public Organization, Monterey. CA: Brooks/Cole Publishing Company.

Gie, T. L. (1986). Administrasi Perkantoran. Yogyakarta: Nur Cahya.

Hadi, S. (1995). Metodologi Research Jilid IV. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Hud, N. (2005). Otonomi daerah. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Kuncoro, M. (2014). Otonomi Daerah: Menuju Era Baru Pembangunan Daerah. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Margaretha. (2003). Kualitas Pelayanan: Teori dan Aplikasi. Jakarta: Penerbit Mandar Maju.

Sabarno, H. (2007). Memandu Otonomi Daerah Menjaga Kesatuan Bangsa. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.

Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Tindakan Komprehensif: Untuk Perbaikan Kinerja dan Pengembangan Ilmu Tindakan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Undang-undang Nomor 23 Tahun 2014 tentang Pemerintahan daerah.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Sahid Pambudi, Setia Budhi, J. Jamaluddin

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

The research works published in this journal are free to be accessed. They can be shared (copied and redistributed in any medium or format) and\or adapted (remixed, transformed, and built upon the material for any purpose, commercially and\or not commercially) under the following terms: attribution (appropriate credit must be given indicating original authors, research work name and publication name mentioning if changes were made) and without adding additional restrictions (without restricting others from doing anything the actual license permits). Authors retain the full copyright of their published research works and cannot revoke these freedoms as long as the license terms are followed.

Copyright © 2016 - 2018. European Journal Of Political Science Studies (ISSN 2601-2766) is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.

This journal is a serial publication uniquely identified by an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) serial number certificate issued by Romanian National Library. All the research works are uniquely identified by a CrossRef DOI digital object identifier supplied by indexing and repository platforms. All the research works published on this journal are meeting the Open Access Publishing requirements and standards formulated by Budapest Open Access Initiative (2002), the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing (2003) and  Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities (2003) and can be freely accessed, shared, modified, distributed and used in educational, commercial and non-commercial purposes under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Copyrights of the published research works are retained by authors.


 

Hit counter